The Compress iUV-1200s: Heart pounding UV production!
The iUV1200s flatbed printer offers many great features and value not offered by others in the industry.
With a wider print width of 1150mm and a media height thickness of 300mm, the iUV1200s is truly a “game changing” UV printing solution. In addition, the iUV1200s is packed with 14 industry leading features including dual third generation LED UV lamp arrays with liquid cooling system, Uni and Bi directional printing increasing output up to 8 times more than comparable brands, WIMS (White Ink Management System) for automated ink re-circulation and filtration. The iUV1200s is a remarkable UV printer for anyone requiring high quality UV printing to virtually any substrate in the industrial branding market.
Maximum print area of 1137 x 750mm and a media height of 300mm the iUV1200s is the perfect addition for industrial decoration applications and signage. Optional vacuum tables and the ability to take substrates up to 40kg opens a range of new opportunities.
Click Here to download the Compress iUV range brochure
The iUV1200s can print to virtually any substrate and was developed for use in promotional, signage and industrial decoration market segments. This includes acrylics, glass, plastic, ceramics, wood, metals, leather, bottles and cylindrical products and other substrates not mentioned.
– Six independent colour channels
– 1137 x 750mm print area with 300mm media height
– Optional unwind/rewind for roll media
– WIMS white ink management on-board
– All steel construction
– Dual LED variable wattlow heat lamps
– Inbuilt media height detection
– Ink mist extraction
– Up to 8 times faster than its nearest competitor
– Direction Print in Bi and Uni directional modes
– A2+ iUV600s (604x450mm) as standard
– Dual water cooled LED lamps
-Print on to objects up to 300mm thick (150mm thicker than its nearest competitor)
– Perfect for the office or shop
– Compress inks are “no-to-low” odour
– Hard, semi-flexible and thermo-formable ink types
– CMYK colours, plus white and clear inks
– Simple to operate
– Humidity and temperature gauge
– Anti-static bars
– No Vacuum Bed
– WIMS (White Ink Management System)
– New iQ Interweave technology
– PDHP (Positive Damper Head Protection)
– Ink mist extraction
– Rotary attachment option
– Fully comprehensive warranty backup
– Industrial quality
Click Here to view technical specification